RS+TM is a root sealer intended to fill the root canal system permanently. It may be used in combination with other root canal obturation materials, such as Gutta-Percha for example.
RS+TM is indicated for use extend to:
- root end filling
- repair of root canals as an apical plug during apexification
- for repair of root resorptions and perforations
- pulp capping
- for sealing and obturation of root canals
RS+TM complies with the requirements of ISO 6876:2012 criteria for dental root canal filling materials:
- Working time at room temperature: 6 minutes for attaining dense mixture, can be prolonged to 10 minutes when adding more saline solution.
- Setting time at 37 °C: ⁓40 minutes.
- Film thickness: ⁓27 μm.
- Solubility: 1.4 %.
- Radiopacity: ≥ 3 mm Al.